Read the entire WMP, if you haven't already, and then schedule the tasks outlined in it:
- Get started with the control measures in Step 3 of the Configuration Section (i.e., documentation, verification, scheduling). For instructions, click on the help link “Click here for help with setting up your control measures” at the top of Step 3.
- Schedule your validation procedures, as applicable, per the section titled "Confirmation of the Plan."
- Schedule your team meetings per the section titled "Management of the WMP."
- Review the training plan in "Management of the WMP," determine which employees should be trained, and arrange for them to get started with it.
- Schedule the re-survey of the facility. Resurvey yearly per ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 188-2015. As part of the re-survey, review hidden systems in the Hazard Analysis and “un-hide” any that were found in the re-survey. For those systems, change “No” to “Yes” in Step 1, #6. Also re-review all your control measures, including hidden ones in case any of those should be reactivated.